Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cherating - The End (Media Trip 2013)

After 2 awesome days in Cherating, we have to leave the quaint beach town back to the city. After breakfast and a tour around the hotel, we had to start packing and get ready to leave. To end this amazing media familiarisation trip to Cherating 2013, I just share some group photos.

In turtle sanctuary (via Fadzly)

Half-day trip with Khai and Eric (via Fadzly)

Me with Eric and Fadzly (via Khai)

Mangrove river cruise (via Fadzly)

Rusli, Khai, Fadzly, me and Eric in dinner theme party (via Fadzly)

Julia, Khai, me and Anthony (via Julia)

Group shot

Group shot on the last day

Ashraf, Khai, me, Julia and Eric (via Julia)

Another group shot with this one only of bloggers (via Fadzly)

Hopefully, I get to join more of these media trips! It was indeed fun.

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment