Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year

恭喜发财! Happy Chinese New Year!

Today's the second day of Chinese New Year. How's everyone's celebration has been? For me, it's the same old every year, a day of binge eating, receiving ang pows, playing card games and mahjong, etc. This has been the traditions in my family and will remain so.

Anyhow, I will be flying off the Philippines on the fourth day of Chinese New Year (13 February 2013). After the third day, Chinese New Year is turning into a boring affair and since I'm off the whole week, why not scout to someplace for fun and exploration?

My Philippines trip will be a 5-day vacation and I'll spend most of the time exploring the country's largest island, Luzon. I will be heading up north to Laoag City first before slowing going back south. As my flight to the island country is through Air Asia, I will be landing on and departing from Clark International Airport, which is about 2 hours from Manila. Hence, you need to allocate some extra time for the shuttle between the two cities.

I will share more about my Philippines trip once I came back. Till then, continue having fun in the Year of Snake!

No comments:

Post a Comment