Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday's Newsflash - Matta Fair 2012 is Back!

If you do not have anything planned this 7 September till 9 September 2012, maybe you should drop by at PWTC for Matta Fair 2012 is back! This is the time to realize your long awaited vacation and search for the best vacation deal at the fair.

I have not been to the KL Matta Fair before but I went to the one in Ipoh last year and it was not very exciting, to say the least. There is nothing worth looking at, but maybe it was because the venue itself was small and that not many people in Ipoh would chunk out money to go for travel.

Anyway, I doubt I'll be doing any purchasing at the KL Matta Fair but I will definitely go to have a look. So, if you want to buy tour packages, safe these dates now. For more information, click here to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment