Monday, May 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home and Off I Go to Cambodia!

It was a bittersweet moment at the terminal bus, wishing the place I called home for three years of my life goodbye and heading back to my hometown, Ipoh. Dear Penang, you had gave me too many memorable moments that I will remember greatly and while I am bidding farewell to you, it will never be a permanent goodbye for I simply cannot resist the charm you had on me. So, expect to see me soon!

Home I may be but it will not be for long for I will be heading off to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, on Wednesday morning. Since I will be having a good portion of the morning and afternoon by myself, I will be exploring the city and observing the way the people live over there. I will drop by the Royal Palace, a beautiful building that house the Cambodian' royalties. Wait for my pictures when I return!

While I may be away, I will continue posting on my blog, mostly about the places and eateries I went during these few days before returning home and also some of my hometown delicious food. Hope it will entertain you guys and draw you back for more. X-D

I guess that's about it for now. Excitement is streaming through my veins. Mr. Wednesday, come faster, please.

P/S Something that I missed about Penang is the Wi-Fi. I HATE going online at home. Super slow. Back in my university, at the very least I can online smoothly and not waiting for the damn freaking page to load for ages.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sir/Madam,

    Greetings from Exabytes Malaysia.

    We are currently running a contest in Facebook and We are giving out iPad 2.
    All you need to do is write about one of our product,
    Do drop by our FB contest page.

    http://bit.ly/exb-superblogger
    Or http://www.facebook.com/exabytes.com.my?sk=app_10442206389

    We are giving out:

    iPad2 x1
    Starbucks Voucher RM50 x5
    Haagen Daaz Voucher RM25 x5
    KFC Voucher RM10 x10
    Google Notepad x10
    Exabytes Notepad x15

    Only in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete