Thursday, June 5, 2014

Poland - Greetings from Warsaw!

Greetings from Warsaw! 

It had been a very inactive weeks for the blog and I have a good reason. I'm enjoying my time here in Warsaw, Poland. It has been more than 3 weeks here in the capital city and while I'm based here during weekdays, it is a different story for weekends. 

So far, my first weekend was in Warsaw, exploring the charming historic old town while the following week, we went to Poznan, a charming little university town about 3 hours and a half from Warsaw. Last weekend, we visited Gdansk, a beautiful port city that we all love to go again before the end of the training. 

And this coming weekend, I'll be going to Torun, a few hundreds kilometers away from Warsaw well known for its medieval architectures. Looking forwards to the coming weekend. There'll be more of Poland when I'm back home and here are 3 photos of every places I've been to so far as a teaser.

Warsaw

The atmospheric Old Town Market Square

Aerial shot of the Old Town

Nowe Swiat

Poznan

The beautiful basilica

Look at the colourful buildings in the Market Square

I am loving their parks - so beautiful

Gdansk

Gdansk truly comes alive at night

Waterfront

While Malbork Castle is not exactly in Gdansk, the close proximity allows us to drop by for a visit

I'll share more of my weekend trips at the end of the month. For photos of my Poland adventures, just follow my Instagram here.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is..I think it'll be much prettier when covered in snow..

      Delete
  2. Poland! I really wish I could grab flight ticket now and fly over to Poland but until now, Home Immigration tak approved =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home Immigration didn't approve your "passport"? So sorry to hear that..

      Delete
  3. So...amazing!! Memang cantik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Europe la, bro..mana mana pun cantik..haha

      Delete
  4. Such a coincident. Got my tickets out of Warsaw (flying in to Zagreb) in a couple of months ;)
    Looking forward to your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zagreb, Croatia! I wish I get to be there...

      Delete