Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hotel Review - Hotel Texicano, Laoag

For an air-conditioned double bed room with attached bathroom and a small television, RM 58 per room per night does not sound too bad. That was the price I paid for Hotel Texicano, a simple hotel by the corner of Giron Street and Rizal Street, within walking distance to the city square. 

A simple double bed room with TV

The room itself was spacious and clean enough. However, the bathroom might not be appealing to those with an unhealthy obsession with cleanliness. As for me, I think you get what you paid and it served me well.

Bathroom

Located close to all the city attractions as well as major bus terminals, there are restaurants nearby for you to choose from. As it was late at night by the time I reached Laoag International Airport and took a free shuttle van to the hotel, I decided to simply have my dinner at a fast food restaurant few minutes away from the hotel. 

The restaurant

Friendly staffs

Lack of sleep throughout the day left me pretty much all drained. After my dinner (tocsilog or pork with fried egg and garlic rice), I went for a quick walk around the city square before heading back and rest.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I've stayed at worst. I mean the toilet. And at least this got aircond. Mine no aircond. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, this is the advantage of backpacking..we stayed in all sort of places..

    ReplyDelete