Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hotel Review - YesInn @Fortress Hill, Hong Kong

Hong Kong is well-known for its expensive accommodations. Luckily, we found a place that is decent and clean in an affordable price. In fact, you can even find amazing deals if you come in a group and stay for a few days. 

Welcome to YesInn @Fortress Hill. This hostel is located in a safe neighbourhood and just about five minutes walk away from Fortress Hil MTR Station. Besides MTR, there are buses stopping near the hostel as well as trams passing by. Taxis are widely available too. In short, you won't have any trouble commuting with public transportation.

I've been to Hong Kong twice and for both time I made this place my home for the stay. Clean and comfortable, with attached bathroom and TV (a rare treat for hostels) as well, you can't ask for a better deal. Plus, the fact that both time there were four of us and we stayed 4D/3N in the city island just begged us to take the family ensuites deal.

This was the room I first stayed back in 2011

I didn't take any photo of my room during my latest visit and I have only one picture of the room on my first visit. If you want to look for more pictures of the hostel, you can just click here. My sister (who I went with early this year) was impressed and found the room comfortable and clean and there is no better endorsement than that.

You might want to consider YesInn @Fortress Hill the next time you go to Hong Kong.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

 Sharing is caring. A word of advice and a piece of information.

YesInn @Fortress Hill Hostel,
Flat B, 15/F, Front Block,
Continental Mansion,
294 King's Road,
Fortress Hill, Hong Kong.

There are 3 branches of YesInn in Hong Kong (Fortress Hill, Causeway Bay and Kowloon) and the one that I stayed in both time was YesInn @Fortress Hill. We took the 3-4 persons private for 3 nights package at HK$ 1759 (about RM 695 which is less than RM 60/pax/night at the exchange rate of HK$ 100 = RM 39.50). A reasonable offer, I would say.

3 comments:

  1. Aiyak. U should take more of the photos. But luckily the link given was very details with the colourful photo attached. It's really a great steal for just RM60 per night, especially for a small and expensive country like Hong Kong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bunk bed in your photo. Looks simple yet very neat. Considering the fact that HK is expensive, I think RM 60 would be a bargain to sleep in a decent hostel without burning a hole to your wallet. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana: I know! Dunno why I didn't take anymore photos. Luckily, you can look at the photos provided by the hostel.

    Khai: This one was 2 double beds and the room is a bit small. The one I had early this year was 2 single bunk bed and more spacious.

    ReplyDelete